Etihad Voucher Codes updated for July 2021:
About Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways is one of the world’s largest airlines. It is the second largest UAE airline. Etihad ranks second only to Emirates. Until recently, nothing was known about Etihad Airways. The Airways has its headquarters in Khalifa City in Abu Dhabi. Etihad is one of the youngest airlines in the world. That notwithstanding, Etihad flies across all the inhabited continents of the world. According to their 2017 audited reports, Etihad Airways commands a revenue of over 6.1 billion.
- Etihad Airways has over 120 cargo and passenger destinations across the world. In a week, Etihad makes over a thousand flights. Airways has over 24000 employees. It has a fleet of over 113.
- Etihad Airways was founded through a Royal Decree. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan needed an airline that flies from Abu Dhabi. His decree, therefore, gave birth to Etihad Airways as a child of Etihad Aviation Group. This was in July 2003. By November 2003, Etihad Airways started its flights.
- Immediately after starting its operations, Etihad penetrated the world markets swiftly. It entered the UK shortly after making its maiden flights. To date, Etihad flies in the Americas, Africa, Australia, Europe and in the Middle East. Etihad Airways has entered into codeshare agreements with nearly all the world airlines.
- Through its Etihad guest frequent-flyer programme, more people have been reached. The airline provides three major services. It offers Etihad cargo, Etihad Holidays and Etihad passenger services.
- The Abu Dhabi government-owned airline has some of the most modern classes. Currently, Etihad airline is offering five classic passenger categories. These are The Residence, First Apartment, First Suite, Business Studio, and Economy Smart Seat. The airlines boast of the most modern passenger planes that offer comfort with class.
- Bookings for flights can be made online, locally or through Etihad Contact Centre. This airline offers wonderful flexibility in booking for flights. If you can’t make it to their local offices, their website and an always ready contact centre will do. There are various payment methods available. In case of emergencies, the airline provides for modification and cancellations. In case you have a coupon code, it is very easy to use on the website.
How to use Promo Codes
- To use your Etihad promo code, go for normal online booking service. You can easily and efficiently use the coupon on Etihad.com/bookings On the site, you will be prompted to enter your particulars. First will be the departure and destination city or city codes. The choice of the class follows. After that, the number of adults, children, and infants follows.
- After this, next is the promo code. Enter your Etihad Discount Code and get the discount contained in the code.
Connect with Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways has a profound online presence and excellent customer care. To access the Airline is as easy as ABC. Through its website, you can access the customer, the centre is presently available. Apart from the website access, Etihad is available on all major social media. Whichever social medium you prefer, Etihad Airways is there. Connect with them and you will be helped so easily and briefly. If you need to make calls, each country in which Etihad airline lands has phone numbers. Search for them online and call. However, the major telephone number is 0204259000. This will go to Khalifa city of Abu Dhabi. For social media, connect through the following links.
Etihad Cancellation/Refund Policy
Since emergencies are part of human life, Etihad understands that. When this happens and one needs to modify or cancel a flight, Etihad airline has a policy. The policy allows for a successful modification or cancellations with refund where appropriate.
Firstly, the policy applies according to the mode of ticketing used. Since Etihad airways offer local, customer center and online ticketing, each is handled differently.
Since most modifications or cancellations affect the airline, change fee applies often. Changes requested within 96 of the flight will attract a 10% fee in addition to the guest service fee.
Online bookings are modified to manage my booking. If notified early, zero charges will apply. If all terms and conditions are fully met, money will be refunded to the credit between 14 and 30 working days.