LauraAshley.com Voucher Codes Updated For April 2021
- Shop and save with these Laura Ashley discount codes & vouchers
Best Laura Ashley Discount Codes Right Now
Expired/Unpopular Promo Codes
About Laura Ashley
Laura Ashley PLC is a public listed company at London Stock Exchange. Its majority shares are held by MUI group based in Malaysia. It came to existence in 1953. A couple, Bernard Ashley (engineer) and Laura Ashley (housewife) founded the company. They started by selling napkins, table mats, tea towels, and head-scarves. The headscarves brought them success cause they were unique and were inspired by Victorian styles.
The company opened its first retail store in the year 1961 in 35 Maengwyn Street. They have opened other retail stores worldwide but also sell their clothes to third-party sellers. They license their brand and outsource manufacturing from different countries. Since inception, their rural styled dresses are familiar with the Laura Ashley Brand.
In the year 1985, the company went public and it was oversubscribed. Two times it was near to go bankrupt due to mismanagement but it has been bailed out by investors.
The company now sells various range of products. The furniture they sell; Beds & divans, chaise lounges & benches, chest of drawers, day beds, dressing tables, headboards, mattresses, side tables, storage units, and wardrobe. Sofas and armchairs include Easy access sofas, chaise end sofa, corner sofas, sofas, sofa-beds, snuggles, chaise lounges & benches, footstools, armchairs, and furniture care kits. Lighting equipment includes Lampshade, lamp bases, chandeliers, pendants, wall lights, table lamps, floor lamps, and string lights. Decorating paint are Furniture paint, kitchen & bathroom paint, matt emulsion, water-based paint. Decorating fabric include Curtain fabric, lining fabric, PVC fabric, upholstery fabric. Home Accessories are products: Mirrors, kitchen & dining, bathroom toiletries, rugs & mats, cushion & throws, beddings, accessories ( artificial flowers, candles, clocks, doorstops and drawer pulls.
Various products are delivered internationally in a different way. Standard home furnishings and made to measure products are delivered around Europe within five working days. The fashion products can be delivered next day in working days around the United Kingdom. When you order the company gives an estimate of a week for your goods to reach you. Before you order you should inquire from the contact centre if they deliver at your location. If they don’t the website has a store locator to find a retail outlet with Laura Ashley near you.
Goods in transit are liable to the company in case of any loss or damage.
Where to Enter Laura Ashley’s Promo Codes
Laura Ashley accepts promo codes from their customers on the website.
- When you select items you want to purchase in the virtual basket a check out option will pop up.
- When you click the check out option it will lead you to a new page. In the new page, you will register a new account.
- You will provide your email address, names, create a password, fill the country you are from, region, telephone number, postal code and you will sign in.
- Down you will find a space to fill in the promo code.
- Apply the discount code and your discount will be counted as you pay for the products.
- Laura Ashley accepts Paypal, credit cards, and debit cards. On the website every day, there are different offers to entice clients.
- Take advantage of Christmas because its package has cheap prices on products. They also offer gift cards and wedding gift cards on their website.
How to Contact Laura Ashley
- The official website is www.lauraashley.com. The website does not have any information about their email address or phone number. The only email you will get is for notifications about your purchases and promotion.
- You can contact them on all social media with the name Laura Ashley. They are on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, eBay, and youtube.
- On the website, they have a buying guide section to guide on you navigate while buying stuff. There is a frequently asked questions option to give you knowledge and answers on what most problems customer experience.
- When returning a product it has to be unopened, unused and still in its original package.
- Ensure you have the original receipt and you are returning within 28 days of purchase. You can return to a store near you and if the conditions are met your refund will be met within 28 working days.
- Products bought online are returned via the post office for free at any place.