About On The Beach.
- On the Beach is a UK-based online traveling agency gives you amazing Offers on Hotels, Flights, and Transfer suppliers to Europe. With over 26,975 Hotels and 310 Resorts, they offer you different options to suit your Holiday’s needs.
- On The Beach started in 2004. It was started by Simon Cooper. While in university, Simon founded a ski-holiday company called “On the Piste” to provide pocket-friendly services to groups of students heading for the French Alps.
- In 2008, On the Piste was purchased by Thomson (now TUI), leaving Simon to pursue his newest venture: On the Beach. On the Beach provides additional protection to you through ATOL protection scheme or ABTA protected Trust. Currently, On the Beach is located here in the UK, but also operates internationally, with the main headquarters in Park Square, Greater Manchester.
How to Redeem On the Beach Voucher Codes
Once you access the Promo Code, either by use of search engine or from another shopping website, visit On the Beach.
- Once you’re satisfied with the choice, copy the Voucher Code to your clipboard.
- Most Voucher websites will provide you with a direct link to On the Beach. But if they don’t, key in the words “on the beach” on Google or your preferred search engine.
- Once on the home page, log in to create an account if you do not have one.
- Take your time to choose the Hotels or book the Flight. You can get inspiration from a holiday travel show or other recommendations from friends. You are free to get a hotel and flight package, or you can book each separately.
- Once you are done, right before you submit, look around for the Promo Code entry box. Enter or paste your Coupon Code, confirm that all your information is correct, and submit. Should you encounter any problems, contact the customer service and ask the representative to guide you on using the Coupon Code.
How to connect with On The Beach
You can get the latest updates and offers from them by either subscribing to their newsletter or by following them on social media.
Connect online with them through their Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Plus or directly through their customer service number tel:03714743000.
For formal matters or complaints send an email to email@example.com
Make sure you read and understand the Terms & Conditions before booking. To cancel a booking, there is a fee payable to the company. Cancellation fees are charged because payment to the hotel or airlines occurs in real time. Many airlines do not offer refunds after cancellations and this means that On the Beach would have to pony-up for the full cost.
In some cases, it might be possible to get a refund from hotel bookings if cancellation is done one month prior. Also note that, credit and debit charges are non-refundable after cancellation.
Amendments are similarly charged for the same reasons. Charges from the airlines are forwarded to On the Beach and then to the client. To avoid this, double check all your entries before submitting for bookings.
To get a cancellation or a change to your bookings, click to My bookings to request for a quotation. Below is a list of charges for cancellations:
Cancellation and Amendment Charges
- Travel Supplier’s charge + £30.00 per person (if 28 days or more before departure)5.5.2 Travel Supplier’s charge + £150.00 per booking (if within 28 days of departure)
- In flight additional request after booking confirmed: Travel Supplier’s charge + £30.00 per request
- Pre-booking seats for an airline after confirmed booking: Travel Supplier’s charge + £30.00.
- Ticket delivery fee (for departure between 21 – 14 days from the date of booking): £15.00 per person.
- Change of hotel:Cancelling the original hotel + any difference, the cost of hotels + £80.00 administration fee.
- Title change, initial, your first name or even surname once booking made: Travelling Supplier’s charge to go with £30.00 per person.
- In-flight change of meals after booking is confirmed: Travelling Supplier’s charge adding on to £30.00 per request.
- Debit or credit card charges are non-refundable on cancellation.