Pizza Hut Discount Codes for April 2021:
Welcome to our round-up of Pizza Hut Discount Codes.
“Make it Great.” While their slogan has changed over time, Pizza Hut has stood by their promise of excellence since opening their doors in 1958, becoming one of the largest, most popular Italian-American cuisine franchises in existence.
Today, they continue to push the boundaries of the food industry, resulting in a menu rich with choices suiting every palate.
Pizza Hut was built upon the foundation that pizza nights with friends and family should be fun, exciting—and above all—tasty! With more than 55 years of experience, they know the true value of their product and their customers, serving them using tried and tested service methods. Rather than following trends, they set them, and they don’t plan on stopping any time soon.
Now that we’ve got your mouth watering, feel free to browse our selection of Pizza Hut coupons below. We know you’re hungry, but please browse all of them before choosing as there are a fair number of them offering different deals.
If you have any trouble with your discount code, please let us know as soon as possible. While we put all of our coupons through a trial process on a weekly basis technical errors can come up from time to time (though it’s rare). In the event of an error, we will fix it straight away. Thank you for your business!
Best Pizza Hut Discount Codes Right Now:
How to use Pizza Hut Discount Codes:
If you’re having trouble applying your discount code, don’t worry about it. Sometimes it’s not as obvious as it should be, and some merchants even try to hide the discount code area from their customers. Because of this we’ve created the following tutorial. Follow these easy steps and you’ll be on your way in no time.
The first thing you will need to do is enter your postal code into the box on the home page, so that they can find the nearest Pizza Hut to you. Simply type in your postal code and hit the green ‘Find my Hut’ button. Select the location closest to you from the list that appears underneath the box and then you can click the green ‘Start my Order’ button underneath.
You will see a popup from ‘DealsBot’ asking if you would like it to find you the best deal. Say yes! On the right hands side you should now see a gray box with a dashed outline that says ‘Got a Voucher Code?’. Click on that to enter your code and apply the discount. Please note that for many of our links above you actually don’t need a code to get the savings, they will be automatically applied when you click through one of our ‘Activate Offer’ buttons.
Very helpfully, the Pizza Hut website will then take you to the Deals page where you can see a list of offers they are currently running. If any of those appeal to you you can click on the offer you’d like and then select the included items. If not, go ahead and click on the Pizzas, Sides, Dips, Desserts, or Drinks menu items at the top of the screen and select any items you’d like. Your basket with the items you have chosen is displayed on the right hand side. Once you have everything you’d like, go ahead and click the green ‘Checkout’ button at the bottom right of the screen.
The next screen will ask for your contact details and how you would like to pay. For almost all online orders, you will need to pay ahead of time with credit card. Once you have entered in your information you can click the green ‘Go to payment’ button. From then on it’s very straightforward. Enter your payment information and then sit back and wait for your pizza!
Pizza Hut Facts You Will Love:
- Pizza Hut has boldly gone where no pizza has gone before. In 2001, Pizza Hut delivered a pizza to the international space station. They paid the Russians $1 million to transport and make a commercial out of it. Before making its long journey into the great unknown the pizza was said to have undergone “rigorous stabilized thermal conditions.” We figure that simply means “more cheese.”
- Speaking of space, in 1999 another idea surfaced. Pizza Hut wanted their logo to be shown on the moon using lasers, but once they looked into it astronomers predicted it would have to be the size of Texas in order to be legible from Earth. The price tag wasn’t cheap either—it would have cost them hundreds of millions of dollars. Perhaps their delivery fees could cover the bill?
- It’s no secret that pizza is packed with calories, but what about a cheese pizza? According to their menu, Pizza Hut’s 12 inch cheese pizza has a total of 1,920 calories of deliciousness baked into it. Yikes. Where’s the salad and water?
- You can buy pretty much everything online nowadays, and when Pizza Hut started taking online orders back in 1994 one of the first purchases was pepperoni with mushrooms and extra cheese (cause you gotta have extra).
- Originally, a large pizza would’ve cost you $1.50 and a small only 95 cents. Thanks, inflation!
- Pizza Hut uses over 300 million pounds of cheese each year—which means the same amount (at least most of it) is getting eaten by their customers. It is estimated that 170,000 cows are needed to produce 300 billion gallons of milk in order to meet the needs of the company…crazy.
- When Frank and Dan Carney borrowed $600 from their mother to open the first Pizza Hut in 1958, they had no idea that their original restaurant in downtown Wichita would still be functioning. Today, it’s still thriving and shows no signs of closing it’s doors.
- The most successful Pizza Hut is not in the US—it’s in Moscow and sells over $6,500 worth of pizza, pasta, breadsticks, deserts, drinks, and more each day.
- In the film ‘Demolition Man’ set in the year 2032, the American fast food chain Taco Bell was presented as the fine dining option of choice in the future. The UK version of the film was altered slightly to use Pizza Hut instead, as there were no Taco Bells in the UK in 1993.
Pizza Hut on the Web:
You can’t succeed in the food biz without putting yourself out there for the entire world to see, and Pizza Hut has the formula down to a science. On their Facebook and Twitter feeds you can find them posting frequently, providing their customers with meal deals, free pizza offers, new menu announcements, inside information, and excellent customer support. With over 200,000 followers, Pizza Hut has a bright and prosperous future ahead of them.
Pizza Hut’s informative and often money saving posts show their passion for customer care and engagement. While their is a large amount of overlap on their social media pages, we still suggest checking out both of them due to a few deals here and there not making it to both pages.
Pizza Hut on Youtube:
Pizza Hut’s official Youtube channel is packed with their latest commercials, Facebook videos and other informative and fun content. Their video production is excellent as expected, and they have variety of clever video playlists for your viewing enjoyment. We personally like the series called Wing Street. Check it out below:
Delicious Pizza Delivered Right to Your Door!
Pizza Hut aims to make the experience of ordering pizza as simple as possible, here are some tips to help you get the most out of your experience with them.
- No need to phone for a delivery, you can order both through the website or through the free Pizza Hut app available for both Android and iOS!
- If you forget to add an item to the order, call the Hut you ordered from as soon as possible to see if you can add it to your delivery before it goes out.
- There are no delivery fees, and your pizza should arrive in 30 minutes or less care of your local delivery driver.
- Pizzas are boxed up and then stored in a thermal bag so they will arrive in perfect condition and the perfect temperature to dig right into!
- You don’t even need to be at home for the delivery, make sure they have your phone number so the driver can contact you for instructions on where to leave the pizza for you.
- You can place an order in the morning for delivery later on that day. If you know that you need to get pizzas in the evening for a party but will be busy or unavailable in the afternoon you can place the order earlier that day (typically anytime after 9am) and specify that it is for delivery later on.