Superdry.com Voucher Codes Updated For April 2021:
Founded in 2003, Superdry.com blends contemporary styles with vintage quality and design. A distinctively British clothing brand, drawing on American and Japanese influences to create a casual, cool, and comfortable range brimming with international appeal. Superdry’s products are often recognisable by the original prints and trademark logo.
The brand’s core focus is on quality, innovation, and retail in the digital age, meaning they provide a seamless, online shopping experience for consumers, supplying high quality clothing at affordable prices. Fashion conscious customers can check out the Superdry’s blog (https://www.superdry.com/blog/) for seasonal posts, including chats with hot musicians, producers, sports stars, and Insta influencers.
Superdry’s products ranges include casual wear, outdoor wear, sports wear, footwear, and accessories, designed for men, women, and teens. They have recently launched a unisex range of clothing, and a children’s range (6-12 years) is expected for Autumn/Winter 2019.
The Superdry brand has grown over the past 15+ years; starting as a joint venture from the founders of Cult Clothing and Bench, and developing into an internationally recognised clothing brand, with celebrity endorsement.
In recent years, the brand have shown an increased focus on sustainability, promising to contribute towards the Sustainable Development Goals, and mapping out a strategy across their entire business and supply chain, which they call their ‘SUPERRESPONSIBLE40 Goals’. This strategy is focused around People, Products, and Planet, and includes a plan to use 100% organic cotton by 2040 (currently it is used in 75% of their apparel) and use 100% renewable energy in their stores and offices by 2020.
Where to Enter Your Discount Code
- Copy and Paste your discount code, ensuring you have read and understand the relevant offer details.
- Visit www.superdry.com and simply add the item(s) you would like to purchase to your shopping basket, as normal.
- Follow the steps to the checkout page. Here you will be asked whether you wish to login/register or checkout as a guest.
- On the following page (Section 1 of the Checkout), you will be presented with a list of delivery options – underneath this you will find a small PROMO CODE link – clicking this link will expand a text box, into which you can copy and paste or free type your Coupon Code.
- Click apply and any discount/offer will be applied directly to any eligible item(s) in your shopping basket.
- Continue through the checkout process as normal.
- Enjoy your discount!
If you experience issues with entering your voucher code, Superdry.com recommend that you copy and paste the discount code to ensure it is exactly correct.
How to connect with Superdry:
- “Superdry” has a huge online presence, and connecting with them couldn’t be easier.
- You can find loads of answers to Frequently Asked Questions on their website, with an intuitive system, which allows you to enter keywords into a search box, which scans the entire website to find the answers you are looking for. This will bring up all relevant articles and sections of the website, allowing you to easily select the information you require.
- From Superdry’s website, you can also send a direct message to their Customer Service team. This form can be found on various information pages across the website, including all of the ‘Help’ pages.
- You can also give Superdry.com a like on their Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/Superdry) or head over to follow them on Twitter @Superdry, Insta @superdry, and Pinterest (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/superdryglobal/)
- If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for through any of these platforms, or you just prefer to speak to a real person, you can give them a call on their Customer Service enquiries line:
- +44 333 321 2222
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 18:00 (GMT)
Saturday 09:00 – 17:00 (GMT)
Sunday 10:00 – 16:00 (GMT) (Superdry do advise, on their website, that their Customer Service lines will be closed between 13:45 and 14:15 on Tuesdays, for training purposes.)
- Superdry offer a hassle-free, 28 day returns policy as standard, meaning that you have 28 days from receipt of the product to decide whether you are happy with it or not.
- This excludes personalised items and items that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, including Swimwear and underwear.
- It is expected that returned items will be in the condition they were delivered in and, where possible, in their original packaging. All items must be returned with the invoice and a completed returns form, outlining the reason for the return.
- When returning items from within the UK, Superdry will cover the cost of the return if you use the recommended delivery service. You can also return items into any Superdry store (this service is not available at concessions) for a direct refund to your original payment method.
- If you originally paid via PayPal, the store will arrange for a refund to your PayPal account.
- Refunds will be issued via the original payment method within 14 days of Superdry receiving the returned item(s), including any delivery charges from the original order.
- Please note, for returns of items from outside of the UK, the customer will be responsible for delivery costs associated with the return of the items.
- Superdry offer exchanges for like for like items, provided they have the required size/colour in stock. In the event the requested item(s) is not in stock, they will issue a full refund and notify you by email. It is advised that if you would like to exchange an item for a completely different item, you should follow the standard refund procedure and complete a separate order for the required item.
- International returns are subject to different refund policies, which can be found at www.superdry.com
- Superdry reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund where it is deemed that the customer did not take reasonable care of the item; for instance, in the event that the goods are soiled, torn, or damaged whilst in the customer’s possession.
- Further information regarding the returns/refund policy can be found online at www.superdry.com/terms-and-conditions.