Debenhams.com Promo Codes Updated For April 2021
Save big on dresses, shoes, perfume & more with our discount codes & promo codes for Debenhams!
Our editorial staff believes that they have assembled the best Debenhams promo codes for you. If you have a suggestion, please contact us.
- Debenhams was founded in 1778 by one William Clark. The company is a British multinational-retailer that operates under the department store format, mostly in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- The company has franchise stores in countries all around the world. Back in the 18th century, it had one single store located in London, and today their business has expanded to more than 178 stores across the UK, as well as Ireland and Denmark.
- Since 1993, the company has been known for its “Designers at Debenhams” brand range.
How To Connect With Debenhams.com
- The easiest way to connect with a merchant is by email. It is a very efficient way because of the difference between time zones. Besides that, if the customers want to reach the company by phone, they may face some difficulties in communication because of the different languages.
- The good news though: there are a lot of ways through which customers can contact Debenhams. You will begin by visiting their website and on their home page, you can scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- There, you can find “Get in touch” link. When you click on the link, it will open and display information about the working hours of the people you can contact at Debenhams, and the possible ways to contact them.
Debenhams’ Phone Number:
- If you are trying to reach them by phone, there are multiple phone numbers for each category. You can select the preferred category you want, and a table will be displayed of all the possible numbers.
- Each of the categories has phone numbers and working hours. This way, the customers will know what time the services are available for phone calls.
- As has already been mentioned, because of the time zone differences, reaching the company support by phone might prove a bit difficult. That is why there is an option where customers can send them an email on email@example.com, but they might reply after 48 hours.
- Aside from the email and phone call, you could also contact the merchant on their official page on Facebook.
Debenhams’ Refund Policy
- Are you satisfied with a recent product you purchased from Debenhams? If the answer is no, then you can return their product back to Debenhams and claim your money back. In order to return the product, you must cover the postage costs for the product. In order to have you refund, customers must return the products unused and suitable for future use. Returns must be made within 28 days of the purchase of the product. All items must be returned without any damage to the product or the product’s package. Also, you should contact the Debenhams’s Customer services before returning any type of damaged, incorrect, or faulty product.
- The services of Debenhams make refunds only to the original payment cards. Once they receive the return of their customers in their warehouse, they give the refunds directly to the customer’s credit card. Online refunds will be shown on customers account within a period of 5 working days (Monday to Friday). However, some banks may take longer than 5 days to process the refund payment to their credit card users. In case you don’t receive your payment refund within the stipulated window, you can contact the Debenhams’ Contact Service team.
- All in all, Debenhams offers you different categories of products. Their promo codes and refund services will guarantee the quality of the products you want to purchase. You can find more information about their products as well as the ways through which you can contact them on their official website.